Monday, July 08, 2013

Little updates on me

I've just finished my finals in my final semester in Monash University. In other words, I'm currently unemployed. Being unemployed is actually more stressful than it sounds. I begin to start thinking what I should do with my life, what my life goals should be and where do I want to see my self in say 5-10 years. I know many would say I do not need to have everything figured out right now and all but I just would like to have a faintest idea of what might life should look like in the coming years. I've always been a strong believer of no need to plan so much but in this case it is always good to have a plan even if it doesn't follow through. 

In about less than 2 week I'll be going on one of the longest vacation of my life thus far. 11days! HAHA I know it sounded much longer than it really is. Really am looking forward to it, just a break from worrying and pondering upon my future would be really nice at this time. Probably after that I've got to start putting actions into my words. 

Haven't been doing anything productive since my last paper which was last last Monday. Tried to do my usual workout routine but ended up aching for about 5 days which prohibited me from continuing on with it. I've been spending most of my time sleeping, in the mall and spending time with the best friend. Weekdays seems to be a lot quieter than I remember them to be and weekends are just what I look forward too nowadays. 

This is the life of an unemployed. 




No comments: