Monday, March 25, 2013

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible

It has been almost 6 months since I published something in this space. I'm not too sure anyone still visits but I like the thought of having an outlet for my thoughts somewhere.

Since entering into the year 2013, my mind has just been filled with "What should I make of myself and what should I do with my life?". Having the opportunity to have an internship really gave me the head start to thinking about the future.

I've always been one who would only cross the bridge only when I got there and I don't usually fret and most of all I dislike planning and worrying about things beyond my control. In others words sometimes I just feel it is easier to say that things are just beyond my control rather than to really seat down and think. Since I'll be finishing my final semester in Monash this year I thought it is best I kick this habit of mind and starting planning a future I might want to have.

I know not all plans come to pass, but you know what they say, it is always good to have goals and plans. I guess that the Man up there has a lot to play in whether or not or plans realizes and of course also hard work.

At this current juncture, I've not come up with any goals and plans yet but I do hope I will soon enough.





No comments: