Thursday, July 08, 2010

"With clothes the new are the best, with friends the OLD are the BEST."

Occasion : Annual Dinner
Date : 6th of July 10
Venue : Ding's Residence
Time : 7 pm
Theme : Polka Dots

Seeing that almost everyone is back this few months , my friends and I decided to once again have our annual dinner. Every once a year, we would try to organize a dinner in a friend's place, it is more like a little party with no reason behind it. The dinner is an opportunity for all of us to dress up and gather round gossiping, laughing, sharing and of course arguing too. :P

This time it was a little different compared to the one before. We had a Pot luck Chinese dinner in the Garden. In 08 we had a candle lit Western dinner in the dining hall. (:

Everyone had to bring a dish, and I brought potatoes! I brought it there BUT Jessica helped me cook it. hahaha God know what will happen if I was the one cooking it. :P
Thanks Jessicaaaaaaaa! (: I owe you.

We had fried rice, white rice, oyster chicken, pig intestine soup, duck,nestum prawns , veg and sweet and sour pork. After dinner we had watermelon,honeydew, muffins , tea, shandy and rock candy for dessert. (;

and lastly tons of picture taking. (;

since this year's theme was polka dots, everyone had to dress up in something with polka dots or face punishment! hahahaha. And the punishment was doing the DISHES! :P


No comments: